Due to Heavy Rains, the trip was postponed until

Date: April 22, 2017

"Stripers"


Unfortunately, the weather is not going to cooperate, as they are forecasting rain and strong winds for Saturday.
Rain and high winds will keep us of the water.
So we are postponing the Striper outing for a few weeks until Saturday, April 22.
If you are planning on attending

EMAIL me at lclabbe@comcast.net
I need a count to make sure that we have enough burgers for all attendees.
Also all attendees are requested to bring a small side dish like a salad, fruit, desert to share with others.

We will meet in the parking lot of the launch area.


San Luis O'neill Forebay Presentation